Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sweet heart breakfast---food can be a artistic work

Breakfast is most important meal for a day. Making yourself a sweet breakfast at weekend that gives you a good mood as well. Decorating your food makes it valuable just like you are in a fancy breakfast place. To me, the relaxed weekend is having breakfast at home and enjoy the time. A cup of coffee or chocolate milk and a art pancake that start my day. 

Life should be fun and creative. Since I live by myself, I start to like cooking. Sometimes I feel delicious food makes me feel happy. Moreover, beautiful food makes me enjoy the food. For example, when we see the menu at restaurant, usually the pictures will take our attention, because it looks delicious. So, we would like to give a try. Then, your salivary glands produces a lot of spit to make you feel want the food. The procedure is like first, you are hungry, second, you see or smell something you like. last, you make a decision for witch one you are going to eat. Same as the food we make, if  you see the beautiful food that attract you, the food will be more delicious to you. it's like psychological process. So, instead of a circular shape pancake, why don't we make a interesting or pretty shape for a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment